19 February 2012

Style Icons: Solange Knowles

Due to other commitments, I’ve decided to put an end to my fashion week fall 2012 RTW collection reviews. I’m currently working on two major projects and both come first. I will continue to blog but only when I can. Sorry! Bad news aside, Style Icon blog posts are back! It’s about time as my last was in November. It’s pretty crazy how fast time goes by. So, who’s my first style icon of 2012…? The stunning Solange Knowles!


There was a time when Solange Knowles was only known as Beyonce’s little sister. Today, she’s a style as well as hair icon! In 2009 she shaved off her permed hair and went natural. All grown out, she looks wonderful. I love it! She has tempted me to start rocking my ‘fro again. I think I may this summer. It’s a nice change from the weaves and permed hair usually rocked by females in the public eye.

From her cool head wraps to her love for African prints (a current obsession of mine), Solange is definitely a trend setter rather than the usual celebrity follower. Let her unique style inspire you!











3 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant blog!!! Glad I found it! You're pretty amazing! Looking forward to seeing more from you! Have a great weekend!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your copy + paste comments. Lol. Thank you anyways. ;)

      Sybil Virgo
      http://sybilvirgo.blogspot.co.uk/
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...