I'M BACK!



NEW BLOG!



http://sybilvision.com/



Dedicating a year to university and work, I stopped updating Sybil Virgo. Currently conquering my final year, I'm ready to return to doing something I love! This blog is moving to a new home, watch this space!

- Sybil (26/11/2013)

5 April 2012

Thank You

The life of a university student is hectic and jam-packed with coursework as well as life’s unpredictable inconveniences. The last time I updated my blog, I had fewer than 20,000 views. It’s hard to believe I now have 23,799 although I neglected my blog. During the unannounced hiatus, I received several emails of support, advice and general positivity.

Thank you so much! I had no idea so many people actually read what I blog. Amazing! I feel so inspired and I will try my very best to blog as frequent as possible. Thank you again and I hope you all love the new layout/template! Take care. x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! I appreciate your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...