I'M BACK!



NEW BLOG!



http://sybilvision.com/



Dedicating a year to university and work, I stopped updating Sybil Virgo. Currently conquering my final year, I'm ready to return to doing something I love! This blog is moving to a new home, watch this space!

- Sybil (26/11/2013)

27 June 2012

Sybil's Random Haul: Cath Kidston Galore

With the last update in early April, I’m back with my 100th blog post! Yes, 100th! Although I find it so hard to believe, I’m pretty proud of myself as I’ve remained committed to something (which I rarely do if I’m being honest). I’ve also completed my first year in university which I am also proud of. Relieved as well as happy, I actually enjoyed it!

Moving on, I would like to introduce a new feature to my blog. Every now and then, I will blog about my hauls (from beauty products to clothes, bits and bobs I’ve purchased). To kick off, Cath Kidston galore! As I failed to find any items of clothing I liked during the ASOS sales, I decided to add to my Cath Kidston collection instead.

ONE
Currently sold out on ASOS, a pack of 3 Cath Kidston - Wild Flowers mini hand creams, all for £4! The hand cream is available in three fragrances: Wild Rose, Bluebell and Honeysuckle. Each hand cream is 30ml. The packaging has a vintage essence which is what I love about Cath Kidston. In my opinion, all three of the creams smell slightly similar with Bluebell being my favourite. The consistency of the cream is perfect, leaving your hands feeling smooth as well as smelling divine!


TWO
A Cath Kidston small make up bag (including a matching mirror) purchased at £6.00 on ASOS although the site is now listing the bag at £10. Weird! This make up bag is pretty large for something “small”. It’s spacious and holds everything I need. I also love the solid zipper as I’ve lost many make up bags to terrible zippers in the past. A beautiful make up bag of a high quality, it’s definitely designed to last.



Apologies for the low quality photos, I can't find my camera so I used my phone instead. I’m absolutely Cath Kidston and vintage gaga at the moment. I shall be purchasing more Cath Kidston products in the future so watch this space and take care! :) x 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sorry, no can do, I don't use Bloglovin.

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...